WHAT THE PERIODONTICS IS?
Periodontics is a specialty of dentistry that is responsible for preventing, diagnosing and treating gum diseases, caused by the accumulation of bacteria. Depending on their phase of evolution, two periodontal diseases can be differentiated:
Gingivitis: inflammation, redness and bleeding of the gums. Although it is in the initial phase, if it is not treated in time it could lead to periodontitis.
Periodontitis: also known as pyorrhea, it consists of a serious infection of the gums and the supporting tissues of the teeth. Early diagnosis is essential to avoid tooth loss.
At Ikident Dental Clinic we take care of the health of your gums with the most advanced treatments.
The main advantages of our periodontal treatments are:
- They reduce redness and bleeding of the gums.
- They eliminate bacterial plaque and accumulated tartar.
- They prevent the loss of teeth.
- They reduce tooth movements.
- Eliminate periodontal pockets.
- They control halitosis.
- They improve the quality of life of the patient.
What our patients say about us
FREE FIRST VISIT
Ask for appointment:
Clínica Dental Ikident
Av. Constitución, 4
03400 Villena (Alicante)