WHAT GERENAL ODONTOLOGY IS?
General dentistry is a specialty that is responsible for solving primary problems related to the mouth, teeth and other oral structures. Generally, it represents the initial contact between the dentist and the patient.
One of the most common problems that general dentistry treats is tooth decay. To end this pathology, the filling is the most appropriate option, a minimally invasive treatment that restores the functionality of the affected tooth and the quality of life to the patient.
At Ikident Dental Clinic, our team of general dentists diagnose, solve and, if necessary, refer to the indicated specialist based on your needs with a single objective: to take care of your oral health.
The main advantages of our general dentistry treatments are:
- They prevent oral problems.
- They save the patient time and money.
- They teach how to carry out proper oral hygiene habits.
- Biocompatible materials are used with the body that do not produce rejection or allergic reactions.
- They improve the quality of life of the patient.
- Simple, minimally invasive and dental preservation treatments.