WHAT ENDODONTICS IS?
Endodontics is a conservative dental treatment that involves removing the dental pulp, as well as filling and sealing the pulp cavity.
Generally, the causes of this treatment are due to the presence of extensive caries, although it is also performed in cases of dental trauma or periodontal disease.
Thanks to the latest generation technology, at Ikident Dental Clinic we carry out each root canal treatment guaranteeing maximum precision.
The main advantages of our root canal treatment are:
- Eliminate the pain of a damaged tooth.
- Avoid extraction.
- Returns functionality to the affected tooth.
- Improves the quality of life of the patient.
- It is a painless treatment, since it is performed under local anesthesia.
- A material that is biocompatible with the body is used, which does not produce rejection or allergic reactions.
What our patients say about us
FREE FIRST VISIT
Ask for appointment:
Clínica Dental Ikident
Av. Constitución, 4
03400 Villena (Alicante)